Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Our Good Friend and Journalist Extroardinaire is Coming Back!



This blog, retired on May 10, 2010, will be resurrected with new vigor in the New Year.

There is a reason.

It will support another public effort to be soon announced.

Watch this space...but not too closely...until late December when all will be revealed

______________________________________________________________________
I know you are all as thrilled as I am, unfortunately Mr.David Berner is going to leave us hanging in suspense until Christmas.....I hope it`s not too forward of me but I`m putting your link in my favorites..blogroll


Welcome back David....We missed you


The Straight Goods
 Cheers-Eyes Wide Open 


2 comments:

Grant G said...

I just noticed something, two pictures of cknw voices...

We have David the "Thrill" Berner.

And below we have Bill the "Shill" Good.

What ever happened to good honest radio David?

Leah said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Some good news for a change!!