Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Woman`s ski jump trial wraps up today

As you know the fabulous fliers ....The womens ski jump team are in court today fighting for their Canadian charter rights,the right to compete at the 2010 olympic games,and,the trial wraps up today.

Well here`s the deal, neither side knows who will win,my money is on the jumpers,but will it make any difference even if they do win?

Why would I say that,two,no three reasons, reason number 1, even if the IOC /Vanoc loses, there still is one hire court they can appeal to,which means the IOC can run the clock out on these jumpers.

And,a spokesperson for Vanoc is already in damage control,while listening to cknw I heard the statement, well my friends, I have never heard so much bafflegab in my life,well actually everything connected to the BC Liberals/Vanoc and the IOC is Bafflegab in my opinion....But, this spokesperson said.

" The logistics of finding rooms in the athletes village will be a daunting task" and this

"With all the high tech equipment and preparations for broadcasting have been made,it would be next to impossible to make arrangements to broadcast the female jumpers"

Well my friends, lets break this down a little bit......We can put men on the moon,telescopes in space, cut steel with a water jet but we can`t find space for female jumpers in the athletes village?

And, I`m no rocket scientist but, don`t you think they will have high tech equipment and broadcasting hardware in place for the MENS SKI JUMPING, couldn`t they just keep the broadcasting equipment in place while the female jumpers perform?

The Straight Goods

Cheers-Eyes Wide Open

4 comments:

Gary E said...

We can legislate Paramedics back to work too. But we can't accommodate the women jumpers. Can you say boycott the games and all the sponsors?

Aunty Bertha said...

You could always come to one of my Nolympic garden parties.

I have to say, as much as I am against these olympics and all they stand for (including the incredible inconvenience they will cause me because I live ridiculously close to a venue), if the women get to jump, I will be first in line to get tickets and go watch them.

GAB

Grant G said...

I love sports,and I am looking forward to watching the fabulous female jumpers Soar..

As for that party...Just let me know where and when....

Just don`t let me forget my sonic kaboom cannon deflector shield,as for my tin hat,I never leave home without it.

Cheers GAB

Aunty Bertha said...

I am sad.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2009/11/13/bc-women-ski-jumpers-appeal-dismissed.html

GAB